As a way to ensure you receive only the best service, we put emphasis on a rigorous vetting process when we hire our employees. Our team consists of the finest flooring installers with years of experience under their belt. We’ll give you the best advice on the best materials and design that will enhance the functionality and appeal of your home in Wellington. Our meticulous process ensures a successful completion of your home improvement project.
Industry-Leading Tile Repair & Installation Services in Wellington, CO
All-encompassing and detailed tile services
Handyman Connection of Fort Collins boasts a team of seasoned pros specializing in flooring installation and other tile services in Wellington, Loveland, Timnath, Windsor, and Fort Collins. Our craftsmen can assist you with a wide range of services with the goal of increasing the lifespan and durability of your residential property surfaces. We utilize tried and true methods with state-of-the-art equipment to deliver a sleek and modern upgrade of your kitchen, bathroom, entrance, or another area of your home.
Our creative pros offer lasting solutions
Experienced floor tile contractors who tick all the boxes
We’ll help you can make your vision come true
Explore our comprehensive tile services in Wellington
If you’re dealing with broken tiles or cracked expansion joints or wish to do a complete overhaul of your flooring, schedule an on-site appointment with our professional installers. We’ll assess the work that needs to be done, go over the necessary details such as design and materials, and find the most viable option for your property. We offer a broad range of services, including:
- Tile repair and installation
- Tile removal and replacement
- Fireplace tile trim
- Window and base tile trim
- Custom tile showers
- Complete grout application
- Planning and design
Why clients put their trust in us
What other tile contractors can’t compare
If you’re searching for tile installation and repair contractors in Wellington, it’s best to do your due diligence to make sure you hire the most qualified team for the job. By choosing our company, you’ll reap the benefits that come with our services:
Satisfaction guarantee that ensures a top-quality service
Punctual, accurate, and dedicated specialists
A team of insurance-covered pros for your safety and convenience
Craftsmen who fuse time-tested methods with cutting-edge equipment
Committed to excellent customer service
Our tile repair contractors prioritize your satisfaction
Here at Handyman Connection of Fort Collins, our main goal is to deliver a service that you will be satisfied with for years to come. Whether you’re looking to quickly fix a cracked tile or a complete surface makeover with a new flooring installation, our team is standing by to assist you in Wellington and the surrounding communities.
Learn more about professional flooring
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best type of flooring replacement?
Floors are a vital element of your home interior. Choosing an adequate replacement can completely transform your living space. Here are the four best options for your space:
- Hardwood: Solid hardwood is one of the best solutions for any floor, especially for the living space and bedroom. Besides looking and feeling great, it adds value when you contemplate the sale of your home. Additionally, there’s a wide variety of hardwood styles to choose from. Replacing a floor with solid hardwood is one of the most challenging options to install.
- Tile: Tiles are a natural choice for all rooms and areas that come in contact with moisture, such as kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms, and balconies. For homes in warmer climates, it can be a great choice for the entire house. Besides being very durable and water-resistant, there’s a broad range of types and designs that can suit any taste or style. Whether it’s porcelain, ceramic, metal, glass, or stone, they can be made from a variety of materials. As is the case with many other flooring solutions, they’re not easy to install and are considered one of the most complex types of flooring to work on.
- Carpet: Carpets have evolved, and today there are various carpet options available: hypoallergenic, resistant to mold, anti-mildew, stain-resistant, etc. The laying of carpets can be tough, and doing it yourself can prove tricky.
At Handyman Connection of Fort Collins, we go above and beyond to replace your flooring with a fresh upgrade or restore it to its previous condition. Get in touch with our tile installers in Wellington today!
Can you install tile yourself?
Installing ceramic and porcelain tile may look easy on TV, but in reality, it’s much more complicated than guidebooks and remodeling shows tend to present it. Precise and good laying of tiles is quite challenging because once you make a mistake, it’s very difficult to reverse what you’ve already done.
- The substrate or subfloor is the most critical element in this process. If it’s not perfect, the tiles will not be flat, and the edges will not be the same height (a lippage). This can cause the cracking of the flooring over the years.
- You need to measure the outside perimeter tiles and cut by using specific tools such as a wet tile saw or a snap tile cutter. Sometimes these are not cut perfectly, and the edges may be ragged and hidden under baseboards or cabinets. You need to then carefully place them in a straight line, which is far from an easy procedure.
- Diagonal tiles are even more complex and require more cutting. Make sure that you are spacing the tiles correctly, the best way being by using plastic spacers that ensure the proper spacing of the seams.
Avoid the mistakes, additional costs, and headaches that come with a DIY approach and hire our seasoned tile installers. We possess the necessary expertise and equipment to render such a complex procedure.
How much does it cost to replace tiles?
As is usually the case with any type of renovation, the costs depend on three main factors. These typically include the size of the project, necessary preparation work, and type of the material you’ll be using:
- Size of the project: The general principle is that a larger area reduces the cost per square foot. When calculating the surface (multiplying the length and the width of the floor), be sure to add a certain percentage of additional material to allow for the cutting and breaking of tiles.
- Preparation of the area: Preparatory work can substantially increase the cost of tile installation. For example, uneven or old flooring compared to smooth and even surfaces can dramatically change prices. Also, sometimes the flooring, walls, and countertops need to be removed and replaced, which will seriously affect the overall renovation price.
- Type of material: The type of material you choose will affect the installation costs. Material and their quality can differ substantially and affect the overall costs. You should strive to balance quality, looks, durability, and price.
To get an accurate cost estimate of your tile or another type of flooring installation, reach out to our team for a free estimate.
Where can I hire professional floor tile installers in Wellington & the vicinity?
Handyman Connection of Fort Collins conducts a wide array of handyman services across Wellington to boost your property’s appeal, value, and functionality. So while you’re out getting some fresh air at Red Feather Lakes or go fishing at Douglas Reservoir, our craftsmen will get to work on your project.
And flooring installation and tile services aren’t the only things we can assist you with. We can also install custom shelves in your living room, address your plumbing issues in the kitchen, spruce up your bedroom with a fresh paint job, and much more.
Our dedicated craftsmen are standing by to deliver – contact us today!