Our team of plumbers in Windsor is carefully vetted and qualified. They possess the necessary expertise, professional experience, and tools to perform the set job in accordance with your requirements. With the goal of making the whole experience stress-free and smooth, our specialists use precise methods and cutting edge technology. This means that the final result will be delivered promptly and keep you satisfied. On top of that, you can count on our free on-site consultation and quote, which is the first step into ensuring your trust.
Precise Faucet Repair & An Array of Other Plumbing Services in Windsor, CO
Your local team complies with all your requirements
Here at Handyman Connection of Fort Collins, we are known to help you out with a number of residential maintenance and upgrade projects. Our catalog also includes a selection of plumbing services in Windsor and other cities across Colorado. This involves everything from fixing a damaged supply line, sink repair, faucet installation, to performing a comprehensive shower head repair. Regardless of the task at hand, our skillful craftsmen will carry it out with equal efficiency and professionalism, with the aim of bringing lasting positive outcomes.
Our team always strives for excellence
Why residents in Windsor rely on our plumbers
We are capable of responding to a number of issues
Our plumbers in Windsor render a range of improvement services
At our company, our crew of plumbers in Windsor are capable of detecting and resolving a number of issues with your water fixtures. What’s more, they are skilled to identify and remedy underlying problems. This is the safest way to prevent further damage to your property and preserve its value. Call us if you need assistance with:
- Shower head replacement, installation or repair
- Vent pipe maintenance and drain system repair
- Fixing damaged or placing new supply lines
- Faucet installation, repair, and replacement
- Repositioning drains and supply lines
- Connecting the washing machine to the drain
- Toilet, flanges and wax ring placement
- Replacing or patching a leaky kitchen fixture
- Shower or bathtub installation, replacement, or repair
- Upgrading the shower mixer valve
- Vanity unit installation or replacement
Standing out from the competition
Our professional showerhead replacement & other plumbing services make a difference
Whether your goal is a simple shower head installation, a full-scale overhaul of your bathroom, or a complete change of your supply lines in Windsor, our team is at your disposal! Our seasoned craftsmen have what it takes to enhance the practicality of your household and keep your property in safe and sound condition. Our clients get back to us for the following reasons:
Reliability and responsiveness: Every member of our team is carefully checked, to ensure they are qualified, hardworking, ethical, and amicable.
Sturdy materials and professional tools: In order to repair, replace, and install your water fixtures, our crew uses cutting edge technology and long-lasting materials.
Knowledgeable and dedicated crew: Our award-winning plumbers will approach your issue with the necessary know-how and commitment to delivering lasting quality.
Satisfaction guarantee: Before the job is completed, our team double checks for potential clogs or leaks to ensure you’re completely satisfied with the results.
We emphasize your full satisfaction
Our professional-grade plumbing services are worth booking
When it comes to performing plumbing services, we don’t cut corners. Local homeowners and tenants in Windsor can count on our prompt, cost-effective, and lasting solutions. In the unlikely event that some issue isn’t completely mitigated, contact us again! We will carefully inspect your property, identify any underlying issue, and fix it swiftly.
Book efficient plumbing services near you with ease
If you’re planning a major or minute home upgrade project, from simple shower head installation to full faucet replacement, rely on our skills and dedication!Get a quote
Look into the details of our craftsmanship
Frequently Asked Questions
Can a dripping faucet be repaired?
When your kitchen or bathroom faucet is dripping or appears worn out, you can hire a plumber to repair or replace it. Whether you’d go for the first or second option depends on the age of your faucet. Normally, an average quality faucet can last from 15 – 20 years. Most minor leaks can be repaired using the basic tools and a step-by-step procedure. When you hire a professional in Windsor to carry out a faucet repair, they will do the following:
- Inspect and determine the cause of the leak
- Turn off the water supply by closing the main valve
- Drain remaining water through the faucet and cover the drain holes
- Take apart the faucet, and keep the small parts in order, to assemble them properly
- Remove mineral deposits using a fine cloth or abrasive pad and a white vinegar solution
- Inspect and clean plugged holes in the faucet body and the O-ring within the aerator
- Check whether certain parts need to be replaced in order to prevent clogging or leaking
How long does it take for a plumber to install a faucet?
Usually, even for a novice, you’ll need less than an hour for comprehensive faucet installation. However, it makes much more sense to hire a professional plumber, as they will be twice as fast, and cover other tasks, inspect the property, and prevent future leaks. Keep in mind that professionals also have tool kits with parts for a wide variety of different models, so this is also likely to spare you a lot of time. Contact your local plumbing service in Windsor and we’ll give you an estimate.
When should shower heads be replaced?
Although this largely depends on the level of use and number of people in the household, a typical shower head requires a replacement every 6 to 8 months. Fortunately, you don’t have to make random appointments or postpone this home upgrade, when you outsource it to your local team in Windsor. The plumber will gladly let you know if it’s time to replace it.
How much does it cost to install shower plumbing?
Since every bathroom is different, the final price will be determined by a number of factors:
- Whether you need to replace just a part of the pipes or install a completely new system
- Whether you opt to remove a tub and install a shower instead
- Whether you need a rough plumbing service vs. a more detailed approach
- Materials you will use to install new fixtures
To get a fair quote, call your local craftsmen company in Windsor. We’ll go through the specifics of your project and calculate the cost of materials, labor, and any extra services you may need.
How fast can I book a shower head installation or faucet replacement in Windsor, CO & beyond?
Whether you live in Downtown Windsor, or anywhere else in Larimer County, a team of dependable specialists is just around the corner. Handyman Connection of Fort Collins is happy to serve the residents of Timnath, Wellington, Loveland, and Fort Collins.
- Professional interior and exterior painting and wallpaper installation
- Expert-based and dependable home maintenance services
- Custom and efficient fence repair, installation, and replacement in Windsor, and other home improvement services in the area.
Leave the repairman tasks to professionals and enjoy your free time with your family, pay a visit to Windsor History Museum or go hiking through River Bluffs Open Space. Give us a call today for a free consultation and a fair price estimate! We’re looking forward to hearing from you!