With 30 years in the industry, we’ve become renowned as Wellington’s favorite handyman home services for seniors. We have developed time-tested methods to ensure our process is seamless and successful. Our clients can expect us to perform high-quality maintenance and repairs. Our company boasts a team of highly qualified and insured craftsmen who use cutting-edge equipment and first-class materials, with the goal of providing a reliable and ever-improving service.
Trustworthy Home Maintenance Services for Seniors in Wellington
Your go-to handyman services for seniors
Handyman Connection of Fort Collins strives to lend senior homeowners who are aging in place a helping hand with all their maintenance needs. We offer a wide range of elderly home maintenance services in Wellington, with the aim of providing you or your loved one with a safe, comfortable, and long life in your home. Our experienced craftsmen are here for you.
Your go-to home services for seniors
Rely on us for to make your home safe and comfortable
Discover our tailored service
We provide a broad range of home repair and maintenance services for seniors in Wellington
Here at our company, we specialize in comprehensive we can help the elderly with an array of tasks around their homes, including:
- Fixed or portable accessibility ramp installation
- Grab bar installation
- Shower seat installation
- Countertop height remodeling
- Zero-threshold/walk-in shower installation
- Walk-in tub installation
- Motion-sensor faucet installation
- Anti-scald device installation
- Pocket door installation
- Anti-slip flooring installation
- Motion-sensor lighting installation
- Door-widening (offset) hinge installation
- Stairlift installation
- Roll-out shelving installation
- Door camera/caregiver camera installation
Our dedicated craftsmen will go above and beyond
Why go with our handyman home services for seniors
The perks we bring our clients in Wellington and the nearby communities include:
Unwavering quality of service: Our home maintenance and repair services are done with precision, attention to detail, and with the utmost care.
Qualified and experienced craftsmen: The specialists on our team are the leaders in the field of handyman services.
Swift and hassle-free: Our senior clients can expect a smooth and care-free customer experience.
Satisfaction guarantee: We won’t rest until we know you’re completely happy with the end result of your home maintenance service or home repair.
We’re here for you
We value your satisfaction
Handyman Connection of Fort Collins places utmost importance on the satisfaction of our senior clients. We want to give you the peace of mind of knowing your home is completely safe and that you can feel comfortable in it. We are the #1 company on Quality Remodeler’s Top 500 list, and we have also been approved by Home Advisor. This illustrates just how dedicated we are to providing consistent quality of service to all our customers across Wellington and the area.
Learn more home maintenance services for seniors
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I make my home accessible for seniors?
For many people, aging in place is a way to keep themselves occupied and positive in their golden years. However, to make your living conditions suitable for seniors, you may need to make certain modifications to make your home safe and functional. Here are a few things to consider:
- Install a ramp: Stairs on the outside of the house may prove challenging, so installing a ramp will permit you greater mobility and independence. Interior ramps provide easier transitions from one area of the home to another, especially if it’s a multi-story home.
- Widen the doorways: If a senior has mobility difficulties and relies on a walker or a wheelchair, wide doorways that allow better movability throughout the home are a must.
- Kitchen remodel: Appliances that were once reachable and easily accessible may not be anymore, and a kitchen makeover may be what is needed. Adjusting the countertops and cabinetry and rearranging the appliances for easier access will make aging in place trouble-free.
- Bathroom remodel: For a senior that chooses to age in place, one of the most challenging aspects may be getting in and out of the bathtub. To avoid injury, replacing a bathtub with a walk-in shower allows seniors a safe and easy bathroom experience. If this is not an option, an alternative is to install a safety bar in your tub for getting in and out of it securely.
- Modify the flooring: Old carpets can prove to be a safety hazard that seniors can easily trip on and fall. Hardwood or tile flooring is a superior option that allows for greater mobility throughout the home, especially if you are wheelchair-bound.
Luckily, our specialists in Wellington are committed to providing seniors with all-encompassing handyman home services. Reach out to our team to set up a consultation and find a solution as per your requirements.
What are the most common handyman services for the elderly?
There are numerous projects that are designed to improve a senior’s lifestyle as they age in place. These home improvements center around safety and ensure that the space is foolproof and prevents injury.
Some of the handyman services for seniors in Wellington our experts render include but are not limited to:
- Kitchen upgrades
- Bathroom modifications
- Basement adjustments
- Porches and patio projects
What is the most popular remodeling project for aging in place?
As aging in place becomes more and more popular, so do home remodeling projects that make the transition easier and safe. While the home adjustments will vary depending on the layout as well as your needs and preferences, there are popular handyman home services that seniors typically opt for. These include:
- Grab bar installation
- Ramp installation
- Shower and walk-in tub installation
- Countertop height and appliances remodeling
- Anti-slip flooring installation
Where can I find reliable handyman services for seniors in Wellington & the area?
Our team renders a broad range of handyman projects in Wellington and the nearby communities in Fort Collins, Loveland, and Timnath. Besides taking care of the elderly, we can address your plumbing issues, provide you with customized shelving system solutions, and facilitate our top-quality tile flooring installation in Wellington.
Reach out to our dedicated staff and let us know what we can do for you. We are available around the clock and wherever you need us. So while our pros get to work, you can take the time to relax with the family at Wellington Community Park or get some fresh air at Wellington State Wildlife Area. Call today – our team is standing by!